The Instruction board adopts the real components of Air bag system to illustrate Air bag safety system structure and working principle. The components are rigged onto colour circuit diagram and made functional.
- Real and operatable Air bag system is assembled onto a colour printed board to illustrating the structure and working process .
- The Vehicle Crash is Simulated by pushing and hitting the crash sensor along the rail provided to demonstrate the quick air bag inflation.
- Coloured circuit diagram on the training Module printed on to colour printed base. Where in the students can compare the diagram and actual diagram.
- Power supply 220V AC 16 arms and 6 arms 3 pin plug for compressor and timer.
- Pressure switch, solenoid valves, hitting sensors, sectioned air bag, timer, etc., provided.
- The air tank is provided towards the system. Once the pressure attains 8 bar the compressor will automatically cuts off.
- The training module is fabricated using steel pipe frame with spray painted for good looks and the entire setup is provided with caster wheels with brakes for easy movement of the same.